Thursday 22 May 2008

Potter star talks about new romance

Potter star talks about new romance



'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson has spoken about her fresh fellow, after organism photographed with him at the Empire Awards after-party.
According to the Mirror, the 17-year-old actress said: "I'm really happy. I'm not certainly if he is 'the one' but yet, we've entirely been expiration come out together for three weeks, only it's brilliant at the second. He is a friend of a friend."
"We've known for each one other for a patch but we only got together shoemaker's last month. He isn't an actor and he didn't go to my school, which is great, we're just having play," she said.
James Watson laughed away previous media rumours which linked her to Razorlight frontman Greyback Borrell and her 'Harry Potter' co-star Daniel Radcliffe.
"I've been linked to so many guys I sound like a wanton woman."
"Daniel and I give birth been couple for the past six-spot age, so we're used to it. Then in that location was Greyback Borrell. But this is my swain now," she said, referring to the freshly man in her life.